The Easiest Way to Pay Your Bill
Our new online bill payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill. If you have an Internet connection and an e-mail address, you can now pay your bill online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment. Convenience Fees may apply.
How It Works
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment systems.
When you sign up for online bill payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account at XpressBillPay.com. Every quarter we’ll send you a reminder e-mail to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your bill, which will look like the paper statement you’re familiar with. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer — enter the information, and you’re done!
While it is FREE TO SIGN UP FOR express bill pay, a convenience fee will be charged for the following payment types: Credit Card, Debit Card, and ACH.
It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month. Convenience Fees may apply.
How to Sign Up
1) Go to www.XpressBillPay.com. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with online bill payment service.
2) Click on “Create a free account.” While IT IS FREE TO SIGN UP FOR express bill pay, a convenience fee will be charged for the following payment types: Credit Card, Debit Card, and ACH.
If you’ve already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your e-mail address and password.
3) Follow the instructions on the screen. You will need a valid e-mail address to create an account. Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a default password by e-mail.
4) Go back to www.XpressBillPay.com and log in using your e-mail address and password. The “Add e-Bills” page appears. Follow the instructions on the screens to add us to your Xpress Bill Pay account.
5) Learn more about the security of your online payment.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to go online at any time to view and pay your bills. Convenience Fees may apply.